Sugar Loves Me is a lovely little blog about all things delish!

Baking is my passion and I am starting a business with it. I would love to bake cupcakes, cookies, ice cream cakes or other sweet treats for your next event. Just to give you a small idea of what there is to offer there are some recipes and pictures of my latest treats! If you want to contact me for your event you can email me at sugarlovesmebakery@gmail.com.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chocolate Mint Oreo pudding pops

As summer wraps up I have been making these little treats from the blog "Our Best Bites". Our Best Bites is my favorite site for finding little gems like these. So easy to make and the kids think I'm magic!


Mint-Chocolate Cookie Pudding Pops
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
1 3/4 C half and half
10 Oreo cookies, crushed (about 1 heaping cup)
1/4 t peppermint extract

Blend pudding mix, extract, and half and half in a blender until smooth. Stir in crushed cookies by hand. Place in molds and freeze.

*Recipe and picture credited to Our Best Bites

1 comment:

  1. There you are! I lost you for a while Celeste. Your blog is delicious. And I think I'm gonna have to make those lemon raspberry cupcakes, like soon!

    ReplyDelete